COVID 19 Level Two - Grafton United Indoor School update
Our indoor school is open from Tuesday 26 May with extra health and safety measures based on level 2 requirements and New Zealand Cricket guidance.
Pre-booking is essential. No walk-ups are permitted.
To help fight COVID-19 and find out how you can safely enjoy cricket, follow these steps before and after you train.
Book before you arrive:
- To book, email your preferred times to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reply with booking details on the same day
- Bookings are available for $20 per hour, paid in advance to the Grafton United bank account.
- No walk-ups are permitted.
- No sharing of equipment – you must also provide your own balls
- Maximum of 10 people at any one time will be able to enter the indoor school. Bookings of 5 or more will require booking two lanes.
- The bowling machine will not be available until further notice
When you arrive:
A QR code will be visible on the noticeboard as you enter the indoor school. Scan the QR code using your smartphone camera to check in to the indoor school. Each visitor must complete this step.
Apply hand sanitiser that is available on entry to the indoor school.
Apply hand sanitiser
Switch off the lights
Ensure no personal items are left behind.
We periodically wipe down high contact surfaces.
For further information and questions please contact email@example.com.