Alert Level 4
All of New Zealand is at Alert Level 4
New Zealand is at Alert Level 4 from 11:59pm tonight, Tuesday 17 August.
Auckland and the Coromandel Peninsula is at Alert Level 4, likely for a period of 7 days. The rest of New Zealand is at Alert Level 4, initially for a period of 3 days.
Key Level 4 Information
- The clubrooms, bar and indoor school are CLOSED
- No sport to be played at professional or amateur level
- Organised sports or physical activity not allowed outside of your bubble.
- No training or play with anyone outside your household bubble
- Can train at your home, or outdoor places that can be readily accessed from home.
- Lower-risk activities only: care must be taken not to be injured and require medical care.
- Maintain physical distancing (2 metres) with people outside your bubble.
- Contact activity or sharing equipment/balls with people outside your bubble is prohibited.
- Streets, outdoor parks and fields are okay
Be kind and look after each other, hopefully we'll see you in a week :)