Under 13 Boys
Mixed grade of under 13 cricket for boys and girls as at the 1st of April 2020.
Competitions are half-season with options pre-Christmas and post-Christmas
- Saturday T20 Smash - Games start at 9.30 am.
- Thursday Night T20 Smash - Games start at 5 pm.
- Saturday Limited Overs (30 overs) - Games start at 12.30 pm.
Players can play in more than one competition, for example
- LO30 Saturday & T20 Thursday (pre-Christmas)
- T20 Saturday & Thursday (pre-Christmas)
Note: Post Christmas competitions will be announced in September
- The season starts Saturday 31 October
- Pre-Christmas ends on the weekend of the 19/20 December
- Post-Christmas starts Saturday 13 February
- Season ends on the weekend of the 27/28 March
Players should be under 13 on the 1st of April 2020.
Maximum 9 on the field.
- 2020 Boys T20 Smash Under 13 Playing Conditions playing conditions can be found HERE
- 2020 Boys LO 30 Under 13 Playing Conditions playing conditions can be found HERE
Usually on a Wednesday or Thursday evening at Cox's Bay or Victoria Park.
Some playing & coaching gear will be supplied to the team coach at the start of the season, please help the team look after it. More gear is available as needed, please contact the GUCC Office. For all hardball cricket, the club's policy is that all players must wear a helmet. Helmets and boxes are considered personal items and are not supplied in the team gear bag. Players are encouraged to bring their own gear - please name and phone number it!
New club coloured shirts and caps are now available to purchase from Cricket Express. These are not compulsory. You can find all club clothing here - https://www.cricketexpress.co.nz/search.aspx?q=grafton
The Club is reliant on volunteer support to coach and manage these teams. The team's coach/es coaches take team practices, are responsible for the gear bag and help to set up games on Saturday mornings. Don't worry! We have lots of resources to help you if you're new to coaching and are happy to answer any questions you may have. All of our coaches must complete the free Advanced Foundation Course and be police vetted by NZC. Contact the Grafton office for more information - Club Manager.
ACA will cancel all junior and youth morning cricket should there be an Auckland weather advisory from the Metservice advising that it is unsafe to travel to games. This will be communicated through the ACA website or Facebook. ACA encourage Coaches/Managers to contact their opposition if they are unsure whether the game is going ahead. These details will be provided to Coaches before the start of the season.