Under 12 Boys
Under 12 mixed grade cricket for boys and girls
- Saturday 30 Limited Overs (LO30) | Full season competition | Start time 12.30 pm
- Saturday T20 Smash | Full season competition | Graded (Blue - White - Red) | Games mostly to start at 9.30 am
- Tuesday Night T20 Smash | Two half-season competitions | Games start at 5 pm
- The season starts Saturday 31 October
- Pre-Christmas ends on the last weekend before Christmas (19 - 20 December)
- Post-Christmas starts Saturday 13 February
- Season ends on the last weekend of the March (27 - 28 March)
Players should be under 12 on the 1st of April 2020.
Maximum 9 on the field
- 2019 Boys T20 Smash U12 Playing Conditions can be found HERE
- 2019 Boys LO 30 Under 12 Playing Conditions can be found HERE
Note: Updated 2020 Playing Conditions are due mid/late August so please treat 2019 doc as a reference only.
Click HERE for all trial details
Usually on a Wednesday or Thursday evening at Cox's Bay or Victoria Park.
Some playing & coaching gear will be supplied to the team coach at the start of the season, please help the team look after it. More gear is available as needed, please contact the GUCC Office. For all hardball cricket, the club's policy is that all players must wear a helmet. Helmets and boxes are considered personal items and are not supplied in the team gear bag. Players are encouraged to bring their own gear - please name and phone number it!
New club coloured shirts and caps are now available to purchase from Cricket Express. These are not compulsory. You can find all club clothing here - https://www.cricketexpress.co.nz/search.aspx?q=grafton
The Club is reliant on volunteer support to coach and manage these teams. The team's coach/es take team practices, are responsible for the gear bag and help to set up games on Saturday mornings. Don't worry! We have lots of resources to help you if you're new to coaching and are happy to answer any questions you may have. All of our coaches must complete the free Advanced Foundation Course be police vetted by NZC. Contact the Grafton office for more information.
ACA will cancel all junior and youth morning cricket should there be an Auckland weather advisory from the Metservice advising that it is unsafe to travel to games. This will be communicated through the ACA website or Facebook. ACA encourage Coaches/Managers to contact their opposition if they are unsure whether the game is going ahead. These details will be provided to team coaches before the start of the season.